Train. Perform. Advance.
At SABRE Baseball, we offer a premier, year-round club baseball program, designed with an unwavering commitment to player development. Our approach is unparalleled when it comes to nurturing our athletes, and we are devoted to their continual growth and improvement.
With the aid of cutting-edge technology and a team of highly skilled coaches, we strive not just to meet, but to surpass each athlete’s individual goals through our rigorous training regime. Our primary objective is to enhance our players’ skills on the field, while simultaneously molding them into well-rounded individuals off the field.
We stand firm in our belief that dedication and hard work are the keys to victory. Therefore, we instill in our teams a commitment to diligent practice, fostering a winning mindset.
Winning comes in all forms; The Cages, The Field, The Classroom, The Home.
Under the direction of St Peter’s Assistant Coach AJ Gonzalez, SABRE Baseball is built for players who want to learn from the best to play against the best.
- Team training begins in December
- Teams will participate in events throughout the NJ/PA/NY region with higher level teams participating in events beyond the immediate area
- Training and practices will take place on fields and at facilities located in North & Central N.J.
- Indoor space includes In The Zone facility in Flanders, NJ as well as other Morris County indoor facilities
- More On Program Features
- SABRE Baseball looks for players with the right Attitude, that Hustle, are Focused & Committed and are ready to WORK
- More on What We Look For In A Player
All tryouts will require a metrics capture, certified by the coach conducting the tryout.
- Running / Baserunning Speeds
- Positional Throwing Velocity
- Pitching Metrics
- Catching Metrics
- Hitting Metrics
- Tryout Registration
Players may be asked to attend more than one tryout at Coach AJ’s discretion.
Coach AJ Gonzalez
“One of the goals for this program is to push players the right way and get them out of their comfort zone to get them into their new comfort zone. We’re taking a new and progressive approach to training players that breaks from the norm.”